Reduce cost, extend life of your system and minimize liability with preventive maintenance for your air conditioning system.
Scheduling preventive maintenance for your commercial air conditioning system before the warm season or at least once a year means direct money savings:
- Extend the life of your system
Ensure continuous, trouble-free cooling when needed
- Reduce operation costs
- Avoid costly emergency repairs
- Pass inspections for regulation compliance
- Reduce liability from workers or tenants
- Improve safety of your system
Hampton Roads HVAC Preventive Maintenance Contracts take care of all the air conditioning system maintenance required for your business, factory, warehouse, building, tenant building or any other commercial building.
Our service department will give you a call 2 weeks in advance to the maintenance contract date to schedule a visit to your business.
The date of the appointment, a team will perform all the air conditioning system maintenance contracted and provide you with a report confirming optimal performance of your commercial air conditioning.
A thorough maintenance for less.
Hampton Roads HVAC air conditioning Maintenance Contracts are comprehensive, performed by professionals and guaranteed to keep your air conditioning system working perfectly during the summer season.
You can customize your air conditioning Maintenance contract to fit your specific needs with services including:
- Inspection and cleaning of systems, ducts, piping and wiring.
- Lubrication and belt replacement.
- Check for leaks and loose fittings.
- Inspect thermostats and wiring conditions.
- Clean and replace filters.
- Inspect hot spots.
- Check and clean vent systems.
- Set system operation by manufacturer specifications.
Prevention is the way to save money, time and anxiety with a reliable, top-performance air conditioning system.
Contact us to discuss your air conditioning Maintenance Contract today.