Preventive Maintenance is the way to keep your Air Conditioning System working for a long time without costly emergency repairs.
Preventive maintenance for your air conditioning system is the way to ensure years of reliable cooling capacity in your home for a fraction of the cost compared to emergency repairs in the middle of the summer.
Our Preventive Maintenance for your Air Conditioning system has been planned to:
- Extend the life of your system
- Ensure continuous, trouble-free cooling when needed
- Reduce operation costs
- Avoid costly emergency repairs
Hampton Roads HVAC Preventive Maintenance Contracts take care of all the air conditioning system maintenance required for your home.
Our service department will give you a call 2 weeks in advance to the maintenance contract date to schedule a visit to your home.
The date of the appointment, a team will perform all the air conditioning maintenance contracted and provide you with a report confirming optimal performance of your home A/C.
A thorough maintenance for less.
Hampton Roads HVAC Air Conditioning Maintenance Contracts are comprehensive, performed by professionals and guaranteed to keep your air conditioning system working perfectly during the warm season.
You can customize your Heating Maintenance contract to fit your specific needs with services including:
- Inspection and cleaning of systems, ducts, piping and wiring.
- Lubrication and belt replacement.
- Check for leaks and loose fittings.
- Inspect thermostats and wiring conditions.
- Clean and replace filters.
- Inspect warm spots.
- Check and clean vent systems.
- Set system operation by manufacturer specifications.
- Measure temperature rise rate.
- Inspect and replace coils and handlers.
- Check levels and refill refrigerants.
Prevention is the way to save money, time and anxiety with a reliable, top-performance air conditioning system.
Contact us to discuss your Air Conditioning Maintenance Contract today.