Keep your Geothermal Heating System running at top performance or fix it fast with our service and maintenance options.
Geothermal Heating is a very reliable technology, but sometimes you need to service or repair the pump, ducts or electrical system.
JD Triplett Co. provides regular servicing and repairs for your Geothermal heating system regardless or equipment, configuration or type you have:
- Earth Loops
- Water Loops
- Electrical Systems
- Piping, fittings and valves
- Radiators and vents
Our professionals will come to your home, building, office, store or factory with fully-loaded service trucks with all the parts, components and material to get your Geothermal heating system back in perfect working condition, fast.
We also provide tune-up and high-efficiency improvement services for your Geothermal heating system. Just contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
No heat? We can help, fast.
Common Geothermal heating system problems we can troubleshoot are:
- Turned off or inconsistent pilot lights
- Repair or replacement of earth loop pipes
- Mold or impurities in vents
- Perforated or leaky air ducts
- Inconsistent heat areas and cold spots
- Equipment repair and maintenance
- Filtration parts replacement
- Severe cold conditions adjustment
- Re-piping or replacing corroded tubing
- Installing new vents or baseboards
- Thermostat installations or service
We can also help you with emergencies, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just send us a Service Call and we will dispatch a truck to your location the same day.